Fitness Jobs in Colorado Springs
Now Interviewing for Cardio Kickboxing Instructors and Boxing Fitness Coaches!
If you have enthusiasm, a positive attitude, experience in the fitness industry and are a team player, I have a $20+ / hr, fun and fulfilling coach position just for you!
Dear prospective Cardio Kickboxing Instructor,
Thank you for taking the time to visit this webpage. it is my hope that you have precisely what I need in a cardio kickboxing coach so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
Let me tell you about my company and the position...
My name is Joe Ramirez and I run successful fitness programs in Colorado Springs, programs including fitness boot camps, boxing and kickboxing classes, kettlebells classes and more.
My programs have helped hundred of Colorado Springs residents achieve their fitness goals and ultimately, get in the best shape of their lives.
My business is dedicated to helping people of all shapes, fitness levels and abilties achieve their goals through our fun and motivating boot camp fitness and nutrition programs.
And, in spite of the economy, business is booming!
I'm looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic cardio kickboxing coach to begin coaching some of our current and new clients. We are also expanding to new locations to handle the demand and are seeking qualified coaches to fill these positions as soon as possible!
Bottom line: You'll get at least 3-10 hours of teaching per week at $20+ per hour. My fitness program offers a casual, fun environment, great training, a team work environment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful fitness business. There is room for advancement to a trainer supervisory position.
You will find me to be fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun and earn a living by providing highly valuable fitness services and products in Colorado Springs. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and be part of a winning team...and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it.
I'm looking for someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others... because that's what we do in my program.
Tasks You'll be Expected to Perform
• Develop comprehensive, motivating and fun cardio kickboxing programs for clients: You'll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you'll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
• Coach clients through their programs: You'll coach and motivate clients through a group training program and will need to make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
• Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, exercise modifications and plenty of motivation during a training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.) and be able to provide appropriate exercises and modifications for client's goals while instructing in a small group environment.
You must have the following skills to qualify for this position:
• Good Communication Skills: You will be talking with and working with my clients who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally. You must be able to deliver clear and concise instructions to clients. I'll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can't teach you manners and professionalism.
• People Skills and Personality: You must love working with all kinds of people and all types of personalities. This is an exciting environment and you must be able to show your clients that you are enthusiastic and energetic while working with them. You must also be willing to work as a team player.
• Health and Fitness Education: You do not need years of personal training experience. If you have been training for awhile that is a plus.
You do have to have a current certification from a recognized certifying agency such as ACE, NASM, or ACSM, current CPR certification and a current liability insurance policy.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will got to the top of the stack.
If you don't have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory.
• Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
• Sports Nutrition and/or weight management certification
• Specialty certifications (i.e. rehab, senior populations, functional training, etc.)
• Kinesiology degree
Here's How to Apply:
Call 719-229-2639 to schedule an interview